This was my final year project at AUST. Built with Laravel 5.3.
- On the project root run,
cp .env.example .env
- Put necessary db credentials on
php artisan migrate --seed
php artisan serve
- login with the following credentials:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPass: 12345There is also another user of role
Laboratorist.Email: email@example.comPass: 12345
- Front page is at route
- Add/Edit/Delete Tests
- Add slots to tests, customizable fields for any tests
- Manage patients
- Customer can make appointment from the fronted
- Manage appointments
- Check is particular slot is available for a test when making appointment
- Manage samples
- Generate test reports/ print pdf/ email pdf copy of the report to patient
- Manage staffs
- Add new staffs based on role
- 3 types of users, Admin, Lab Tech & Patient
- Separate portal for patients to track appointment status/reports/payments etc.
- Users can only access parts of the application based on the permission.
- Customer registration with auto generated password emailed to patient
- Email notification to patient after test report is generated