Job TypeFull Time
SalaryUSD56 - Per Hour
Post Date4 months ago
AWS DevOps Developer
We are an Advanced Analytics team looking for a highly skilled AWS developer with experience in building, deploying and scaling cloud-native apps as front ends for our analytical solutions.
You should be well versed in one of the web development frameworks such as Django, React, etc.
You will build these apps which will rely on backends in our AWS infrastructure (RDS, Redshift, S3, etc.). In addition, you should be well acquainted with the serverless framework in AWS (Lambdas, API Gateway, etc.) as well as its containerization platforms (ECS). Refactoring existing monolithic apps into serverless/ containerized applications will also be part of your responsibility.
Since you will need to operate within our enterprise cloud infrastructure, you will also need to have a good understanding of AWS IAM (policies/roles/privileges).
So, if you think that your skillset covers our needs, apply at the link given below. We are looking for someone with more than 3 years of experience, preferably in production-grade AWS environments.
· Understand the current infrastructure and build applications that satisfy all requirements of security.
· Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and app infrastructure maintenance.
· Manage app infrastructure with zero downtime and ensure highly available, scalable apps.
· Set up a monitoring stack for each application.
· Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack in collaboration with our Data Engineering team.
· Write infrastructure as code using Cloud Formation or similar.
· Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description.
· Experience with Docker. Having used ECS in the past is a plus.
· High proficiency in at least one programming language, preferably Python.
· High proficiency in at least one web development framework.
· Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
· Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
· Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
· Ability to learn new technologies and operate in a dynamic and a diverse environment.
· Fluent English is a must, additional languages a plus
· Self-starter, used of structuring his/her own work and working efficiently in multi-national corporate environments
· Proven multi-tasking skills
· Used of working remotely, if needed
Optional, but good to have skills
· Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, X-ray.
· Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
· Practical experience with Big Data ecosystem (Hive, Kafka, Spark) and ETL frameworks is a big plus.
Availability :Full Time
Experience Level :10 Year