The easiest way to screenshot on an Ipad without the home button is by dragging. Simply move your finger up from bottom of screen and then down like you’re painting with paint but don’t actually release anywhere yet.
This will create a small window that looks something like what’s shown below when done correctly (with some variation depending upon how large or small fingers are).
Once created, releasing either where desired OR onto another area allows for saving as image file which can later be shared online if necessary.
There are a few other ways to screenshot on an iPad without using the home button.
One way is to use AssistiveTouch.
To do this, go to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn on AssistiveTouch.
Then, press and hold the AssistiveTouch icon and select Screenshot.
Another way is to use a keyboard shortcut. To do this, go to Settings > General > Keyboard and make sure the shortcut for screenshots is turned on.
Then, hold down the Control button and press the screenshot button.
Finally, you can use a third-party app like Screenshot Plus. This app gives you more options for taking screenshots, such as adding annotations and capturing scrolling screenshots.
No matter how you choose to screenshot on your iPad, it’s a quick and easy way to capture what’s on your screen. Enjoy!
Screenshots are a great way to show someone how to do something on a mobile device. Here’s how to take one:
1. Open the app, website, or screen you want to capture
2. Press and hold the home button
3. Press the sleep/wake button at the same time
4. A flash of white around your screen means it worked!
5. Tap “Save” in your images library
6. Open your images folder with the screenshot saved
7. Select how you’d like to edit it with features included in iOS 9 (crop, draw on it, etc.)
8. After editing select “Share” and pick how you’d like people to see your image
They can be used for all sorts of reasons such as capturing a moment in a game, recording something you see online for future reference, or simply capturing the contents of a message for sharing.
There are various ways of taking screenshots depending on the device you are using.