What is Chromebook?
Chromebooks are lightweight, affordable laptops that come with a simple and intuitive web browser. They’re great for taking notes or completing assignments on the go without having to install programs like MS Office because they run Google Docs instead.
A lot of schools have started using this technology due its cost-effectiveness which makes it hard not find one at your local Best Buy store if you don’t want too but there is also an app called “Chromebook App” where students can download different educational games from within their device so keep checking back here since we’ll be posting new links everyday.
How to take screenshots on Chromebook?
Chromebooks are laptops that run on Chrome OS, a simplified operating system designed for Chromebooks. One of the great things about Chromebooks is that they come with a built-in touchscreen display, which makes them perfect for taking screenshots.
If you want to take a screenshot on your Chromebook touchscreen, all you need to do is press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
This will capture a screenshot of your current screen and save it to your photo gallery.
How to edit and share Screenshots?
The How to edit and share Screenshots on Chromebook? this article covers a description of features that allow you to modify or delete an already taken screenshot, as well as a brief introduction on how you can upload a new image from your computer for image sharing.
How to edit and share Screenshots on Chromebook – How to upload screenshots from your PC
- Switch your Chromebook OS device into Developer Mode
- This will enable USB-hosting functionality
- Connect the OS device to a laptop running Windows OS via a USB wire
- Open the Google Drive folder located at the root directory of your local drive C:
- Go through ” Internal ” > ” Download “, then choose proper file types for screenshots (PNG)
- The first time you do this, the system might ask you if you would like to set up Google Drive and the new folders (one of them is for screenshots)
- Select “Yes” and follow the steps it takes to complete this process